Colorless crystal. Soluble in water and ethanol, slightly soluble in ether, insoluble in benzene
1. Used in the manufacture of tartrate salts, used as a pH stabilizer in electroplating
Used in the food industry as a sour agent,
Industrially used as a complexing agent,
Also used in medicine
2. Used as experimental reagent, masking agent and beer foaming agent,
Also used in the tanning industry
3. As a beer foaming agent, food sour agent, flavoring agent, used for refreshing drinks, candy, juice, sauce, cold dish, baking powder, etc., its acidity is 1.3 times that of citric acid, especially suitable for grape juice. Sour agent.
4. But weaker than citric acid. Generally used in combination with other organic acids such as citric acid or malic acid.
5. Mainly used in the manufacture of tartrate salts, such as bismuth potassium tartrate, sodium potassium tartrate, etc., the salts of which are used for mirror silver plating and metal treatment.
PACKAGING AND SHIPPING STORAGE
Hello, please leave your name and email here before chat online so that we won't miss your message and contact you smoothly.