Jinan Huijinchuan Chemical CO., LTD., founded in 2008, is located in Jinan, Shandong province. After more than 10 years of development, has become a set of chemical raw material production and sales as one of the company.
Sodium hypophosphite, also known as "sodium dihydrogen phosphate", "sodium hypophosphite", chemical formula NaH2PO2, colorless crystal or pearlescent crystal or granular powder. Soluble in water, alcohol and glycerin, insoluble in ether. Easy to solve. It is stable when stored in a dry state. When heated above 200 °C, it will decompose rapidly, releasing a toxic gas phosphine that can spontaneously ignite. When it is heated or mixed with an oxidizing agent such as potassium chlorate, it will cause an explosion. Sodium hypophosphite is an ideal reducing agent, mainly used in electroless plating, electroplating, and organic synthesis industries.
With the deepening of research and the large increase in its derivatives, its application fields have been expanding and it has become an important inorganic salt product.
PACKAGING & DELIVERY
1. In the production of electronic computer hard disk, used for electromagnetic shielding treatment;
2. As a reducing agent for surface metallization of metal and non-metal materials, used for electroless plating, such as electroless nickel plating;
3. Engineering plastic stabilizers, such as polyvinyl chloride light and color stabilizers, engineering plastic polycarbonate heat stabilizers, polyvinyl butyl ether stabilizers;
4. Food additives for making bacon and cured meat;
5. Nutritional enhancer; 6. Stabilize and bleach the fatty acid;
7. The yield and quality of the kraft pulp can be improved;
8. Acidic wastewater de-arsenic;
9. A whole plant or topical fungicide for plants;
10. Used as the main raw material for stainless steel in ordinary steel;
11. Organic synthetic reducing agents, such as the reduction of some nitro compounds.
Transport storage:The domestic products are packed in plastic woven bags lined with polyethylene plastic bags, each bag has a net weight of 40kg; the exported products are packed in polyethylene drums lined with polyethylene plastic bags, and the net weight of each drum is 50kg. Store in a cool, ventilated, dry, clean warehouse. Seal the package, pay attention to moisture, and avoid contact with chlorate and other oxidants. Keep away from heat and fire. Do not store and mix with toxic and contaminated items. Protect from rain and sun exposure during transportation. Handle with care when handling, to prevent damage to the packaging. In the event of fire, water, sand and various fire extinguishers can be used to save.