PACKAGING AND SHIPPING STORAGE
White hexagonal crystals or powder. Soluble in water, soluble in methanol, ethanol, glycerin, acetone, ether, insoluble in liquid ammonia.
The hydrochloric acid method adds a certain amount of oxidation to the reactor containing a certain amount of hydrochloric acid to form a zinc chloride solution. When the solution is 3.5 to 4, the precipitate is left to be purified, and the first purification is carried out, and cesium chloride, potassium perchlorate, potassium chlorate or the like is added for purification to remove impurities such as roots and iron. After standing still, the liquid is sent to the second purification, and the zinc powder is added to trap heavy metals such as lead and cadmium. After filtering, the filtrate is concentrated into a graphite slope evaporator to concentrate, and the concentrated zinc chloride is 45% thick. The solution flows from the high point to the low side and the fire direction, and the concentration at the outlet is more than 98%, and the crystal is precipitated to obtain the zinc chloride product.
1. Used as organic synthetic dehydrating agent, condensing agent, polyacrylonitrile solvent, printing and dyeing mordant, mercerizing agent, sizing agent, for synthesizing active and cationic dyes, etc.
2. Used as dehydrating agent, catalyst, mordant, sizing agent, weighting agent, preservative, also used in electroplating, dyes, medicine, pesticides, etc.
3. It is used as a dehydrating agent, a condensing agent for the organic synthesis industry, and a catalyst for producing vanillin, rabbit ear aldehyde, anti-inflammatory analgesic drug, and cation exchange resin. Can be used as a solvent for polyacrylonitrile. Dyeing and weaving industry is used as mordant, mercerizing agent and sizing agent. The textile industry is used as a raw material for the production of sliver barrels, shuttles and other materials (co-solvent for cotton fibers) to increase the adhesion of the fibers. The dye industry is used as a stabilizer for the coloring salt of ice dyes for the production of reactive dyes and cationic dyes. Used as an activator for petroleum purifiers and activated carbon. It is used to impregnate wood to provide corrosion resistance and flame retardancy. Used as a flame retardant for cardboard and cloth products. Used for electroplating. Used as a flux for welding electrodes. The metallurgical industry is used to produce aluminum alloys, deacidification of light metals, and treatment of metal surface oxide layers. Used in the production of blueprints. Used as a battery electrolyte. Used in the production of anti-solvent foam fire extinguishing and production of zinc cyanide. Also used in the production of medicines and medicines.
4. Used as analytical reagent, petroleum purifier and organic synthetic dehydrating agent
5. Test secondary alcohol. Organic synthetic dehydrating agent. catalyst. Condensing agent.
1, sealed and stored.
2, with a lined plastic bag, jacket woven bag or sack packaging. Sodium acetate has deliquescence, and it should be protected from moisture during storage and transportation.
It is strictly prohibited to contact with corrosive gas to prevent exposure to sunlight and rain.
PACKAGING AND SHIPPING STORAGE
Hello, please leave your name and email here before chat online so that we won't miss your message and contact you smoothly.